Date: Saturday, February 22nd through February 23rd
Time: Noon Eastern Saturday through 11:59pm Sunday
Place: Perry City Hall - 3rd floor community room - 203 W. Polly Street, Perry, MI 48872
Directions: Google MapsEntry Fee: FREE
Sustinance: We will plan several food runs.
60 seats available.
This is a two-day event. fnj00 from theLanLan and I are hosting.
We require your ideas for tournaments, games to play, server changes, and anything else that is on your mind. Please post and let us know.
I will post addition details and info as we get closer to the event.
Ways to prepare for the event:
- Bring a MOUSEPAD (Some of the tables are the white plastic that can be difficult for laser and optical mice. So unless you want to handicap yourself bring a pad.)
- Bring a 25' CAT5e or CAT6 network cable. (Gigabit connection to the LAN will be available. Possibly 802.11AC WiFi.)
- Download, update, and install "EVERY" game that we might play.(We cant guarantee fast internet for such things.)
- Download Source SDK Base 2006 and 2007 (for source mods like the Hidden and HL2CTF.)
- Download Other Source Games you have purchased (TF2, CS:GO, L4D2, etc...). (Steam Backups and SteamCache be available.)
- Also go over the checklist below before the event. (Too many people forget headphones and keyboards.)
Post your questions, comments, and concerns. Frag the weak, hurdle the dead.
If you are interested in volunteering, bringing a server, or something else please post in this thread. Register Now!